Exide Electrica Variants
|FEC9-12EC16L||NA||16.0 Ah||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|FEC9-12EC18L||NA||18.0 Ah||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|FEC9-12EC25L||NA||25.0 Ah||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|FEC9-12EC33R||NA||33.0 Ah||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|FEC9-12EC42R||NA||42.0 Ah||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Exide Electrica Features
Exide Electrica, a valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) battery, is a starved electrolyte AGM (Absorbent Glassmat) type battery. It has a safety valve which prevents excessive build-up of gas pressure inside the battery. VRLA batteries rely upon internal gas recombination to minimize electrolyte loss over the life of the battery, thereby eliminating the need for re-watering.
- Designed specifically for deep cycling applications and can deliver more than 300 deep cycles
- AGM-type battery
- Excellent charge acceptance and recovery from deep discharge.
- Spill-proof and hence, can be installed in any position
- GAs recombination technology makes it truly maintenance free
- Resists vibration
- Suitable for all-weather use
Find Exide Battery Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours